We can help you with all types of consumer issues including:
- your rights when buying goods and services
- switching energy suppliers
- cancelling a contract or claiming a refund
- making a complaint about goods or services
Coronavirus has had an impact on many consumers as events or travel have been cancelled.
The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on issues around buying goods or services. If you have queries over refunds or cancellations due to coronavirus call the Citizens Advice Consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133 and there is also a webchat function. They are busier than usual at the moment and it may take some time to be connected.
Before you contact them it is useful to have with you:
- Brief details e.g. what you paid, how and when you paid
- The name and address of the business you are dealing with
- What action you have taken so far
- Any reference numbers you may have