Following on from Big Energy Saving Week, Citizens Advice Tunbridge Wells is holding a series of energy drop-in surgeries during the weeks beginning the 14th and 21st November. These are open to all members of the local community to come along and seek free and confidential help from trained advisors on how they could switch energy tariffs and save money.
Below is a list of locations and times where the surgeries will be taking place:
- 14th November – 10am – 12 noon @ Age Concern Tunbridge Wells Day Centre
- 15th November – 9.30am-11.30am @ Bliss Café, Southborough
- 17th November – 10am-12noon @ Cranbrook Library
- 22nd November – 9.30am-11.30am @ Pembury Library
You will need to bring along your bill and annual statement from your energy supplier which should include:
- the name of your supplier and the tariff you are currently on
- how much energy you used in the last year
- how you currently pay for your energy
- your postcode
If you are unable to make any of these times then you can arrange to meet or talk to one of our trained EBDX advisors by calling 01892 533880 or visiting The Gateway in Tunbridge Wells, 8 Grosvenor Road Tunbridge Wells Kent TN1 2AB.