How to access advice?
Call 01892 600161 and leave a message or complete a call back form and we will contact you.
The next step will be:
- Advice given over the phone
- An appointment made for face to face advice
We also run several outreach locations where drop-in advice is available, see details below.
Advice sessions by appointment on Monday to Friday in central Tunbridge Wells:
Appointments can also be made at one of our outreach locations if they are easier for you to access. If your problem is complex we would recommend making an appointment to ensure that enough time is allocated.
Advice sessions by appointment at Cranbrook Library
- Monday: money advice (appointment only)
- Tuesday: Pensionwise advice (appointment only)
- Wednesday: advice appointments (10.00am – 5.00pm; last appointment at 4.00pm)
- Friday: advice appointments (10.00am – 5.00pm; last appointment at 4.00pm)
**Unfortunately, due to high demand we are currently unable to offer drop-in advice at Cranbrook Library. If you do drop-in you will be able to complete a call back form and one of our advisers will be in touch as soon as possible.**
Call 01580 714936 to make an appointment
Drop-in sessions and appointments at GP surgeries
- Greggs Wood Medical Centre every other Wednesday from 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- St Andrews Medical Centre every Thursday from 1.30pm – 5.00pm
- Kingswood Surgery every Monday from 1.30pm – 5.30pm
- Rusthall Medical Centre every Thursday from 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Clanricarde Medical Centre every other Wednesday 2.00-4.00pm
Advice sessions at Lamberhurst Surgery
ONLY FOR patients of Lamberhurst Surgery, Brenchley & Horsmonden Surgery or The Old Parsonage Surgery in Goudhurst.
- Lamberhurst Surgery every Friday from 1.30pm – 5.00pm by appointment or drop-in
Other outreach locations for Drop-in advice
- Pembury Library last Tuesday of the month from 9.30-11.30am ***Please note no session in February as Pembury Library closed for refurbishment***
- The Soup Bowl United Reformed Church, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 8AE, every Monday from 11.45am – 1.00pm
- The Hub Mental Health Resource, every Monday from 10am – 12pm
Drop in advice for Under 25’s
We offer an advice session for young people (aged 16-25) at the YMCA’s Ryder House every other Wednesday (from 1.00pm -3.00pm) next sessions are:
- Wednesday 22 January
- Wednesday 4 February
- Wednesday 25 February
Advice and support through Live Well Kent
Live Well Kent offer a free service to help you improve your mental health and wellbeing. They can refer people into our service for help with money, benefits, housing or employment. Call 0800 567 7699 or visit their website livewellkent.org.uk